New Phoenix XL Rebuildable Atomizer
The Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer is our first product that allows for rebuilding of the atomizer coil allowing for reduced running costs and more control over the resistance of the atomizer. Made from stainless steel and plated copper, the atomizer should allow for near unlimited hours usage with only the coil need ‘rebuilding’. A pre-wound coil comes attached to the atomizer so it is ready to be used right away.
Drip Tips : The phoneix atomizer is machined to high specifications, we found that not all 510 fitting drip tips could be attached as these all seem to have slightly different widths. About 70% of the drip tips we tried did fit, the other 30% were found to be too wide.